1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 jar Halo Halo 16 oz (Mixed Sweet Beans from Asian stores)
2 cups heavy cream, chilled
1 tsp vanilla extract
Follow manufacturer’s instructions on how to prepare your ice cream maker.
1. Heat whole milk in a medium saucepan until it bubbles around the edges.
2. Whisk sugar into the heated milk.
3. Transfer to a medium bowl and let it cool completely.
4. Stir in heavy cream, vanilla and halo halo.
5. Chill for at least 30 minutes
6. Churn the mixture in an ice cream maker for at least 30 minutes or until thickened into a soft-serve consistency.
7. Freeze for at least 2 hours if a firmer consistency is desired.