Maine Vote 1 is not a question of whether or not you believe in the safety and efficacy of vaccines. Maine Vote 1 is about CHOICE. Yes on 1 supports people’s rights when/how to vaccinate or not vaccinate. Yes on 1 supports informed consent for medical procedures. Yes on 1 supports education.
During Governor Janet Mills’ campaign she identified the Opioid Crisis as the biggest problem in Maine. Where is the epidemic in the public school system? Mainers have been doing a fine job of raising strong and healthy children for centuries. Don’t let the corporations responsible for the Opioid Crisis divide us on a non-issue. Restore health freedom. Focus on the real problem at hand: break Big Pharma’s grip on Maine.
I vote Yes on 1. Please join me.
- Dr. Meryl Nass of Ellsworth on Civil Rights
- Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych, Immunologist regarding Vaccines and Public Spaces
- Research Scientist Mom of Immunocompromised Child regarding Vaccines
- Hospital Signs Warn Live Vaccines Can Spread Disease
- World Health Organization Questions Vaccine Safety
- Dr. Lawrence Palevsky, Pediatrician regarding Vaccines
- Mercola Supports Yes on 1